Sunday, July 26, 2015

DIVINE WISDOM THROUGH DIVINE INTERVENTION

One day, I was at a bus stop about to enter a taxi to another place in my home-town in Nigeria when I saw a woman being abused by a taxi driver. I interjected in order to arbitrate by appeasing the two fighting sides.

 

The taxi driver was so annoyed that he just jumped into his taxi and drove off. Then, I asked the woman, who was carrying a baby, the real bone of contention which she narrated to me as follow.

 

Woman:     I called the taxi to take me to …… (sorry, I couldn’t remember the location again). When the taxi stopped, I saw three strange-looking men already inside it and I declined to enter it. That was when the taxi driver came down and started raining abusive language on me.

 

Me:    But you should not have qualified that taxi as a kidnapping vehicle just because three (3) men are already passengers in it. And, why are you so afraid? Do you know them before this incident? (I was somehow curious).

 

Woman:   " I’ve had the experience of being kidnapped before. That was last year while I was just happily married. It was only God that saved me through His divine power and wisdom. I was going to buy foodstuff things from the village markets: that was what I used to sell on retail basis. 

 

"I entered this bus going to Lagos very early in the morning from the normal loading point. I planned to drop at Ifo. After some minutes when the bus had started moving, I just discovered that I was dozing off; I thought maybe it’s because of the early morning waking up to travel.

 

"The next thing when I woke up suddenly with the other passengers was that we were in a very big compound. We saw big trees all round the fence showing us that we were in a very deep forest. We saw guards there with guns and some big cars coming in and going out. On the extreme side, we saw a shrine where decaying human remnants were being feasted on by a school of flies. It was then that we realized that we were in a den of ritual killers.

 

“We were herded to a corner where we were being watched. But by divine intervention, I noticed that some people were flocking to a particular place, especially those big men and women with big cars. I cleverly sneaked behind some vehicles and managed to mingle with those august visitors. 

 

"Then, I quickly went inside the house and the first man I saw at the gate looked at me. Before he can talk, I told him quickly that I want to purchase the middle finger of a man. He told me it’s Forty Thousand naira (N40,000). 

 

"I quickly opened my inner hidden pocket where I kept the Seventy Thousand Naira (N70,000) I intend to use in buying my foodstuff merchandise and gave him the money. He went inside and came back with the item. He them packed it inside a small container.

“By the time I went out, I saw the driver of our vehicle looking up and down, I knew that he was searching for me, I quickly dodged back inside the building, went to the man who sold me the middle finger and explained to him that I need to get back before 12 noon that day for the middle finger to be effective for the ritual I am going to use it for and the man I came with is still busy, how can he help me to get back quickly. 

 

"The man said I must pay Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) for him to take me out. I quickly paid him.

 

“The next thing was that the man took me through the back gate and we entered into a thick forest and we trekked for almost ten minutes after which we came to a vehicle, we entered the vehicle and he drove it for about fifteen minutes through the thick forest. 

 

"What I noticed was that the road was well-graded but un-tarred. We suddenly found ourselves in an express road. He dropped me and turned back without any pleasantry. After some time, I managed to find a vehicle who took me out of the scene. When I asked them about the name of the spot where I was picked fro, I was just told it’s Shagamu Expressway but they couldn’t tell me the exact location because they themselves don’t know it. 

 

"However, the most important thing was that I made it back to home. 

 

"When I got home, everybody was searching for me; my Church Pastor was praying with my family members: my husband, my brothers and sisters, even my father and mother including my parents-in-law were there when I entered my home.

 

"For the first 20 to 30 minutes, I couldn't say anything. Anytime I tried to talk, I would just burst out crying. After some time, I was able to narrate my ordeal in the lions' den..

 

“When I narrated what really happened to me, my Pastor said it is divine wisdom through divine intervention. So, Sir, do you blame me for not entering the taxi with those evil-looking men?”

 

Me:    I don’t blame you at all! (I quickly answered) it is only those who are dwelling in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the protection of the Almighty Jehovah that get delivered from the lions’ den. I give God all the glory for your life.


COMMENT:

This world is a very wicked world. Right from the days of creation, man has been inhuman to his fellow men and this started with Cain who killed his blood brother.

 

You can only escape through divine intervention because you cannot change the rules: sharks must eat other fish; lions, tigers and wolves must eat other animals, satanic men must sacrifice human blood to their dark lord, the devil. You can only beat them if and only if you are filled with the Power of the Spirit of Most High God i.e. the Holy Spirit.

 

Jesus Christ says

Matthew 12:29  Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

 

Luke 10:19  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


Interactive and gainful comments are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment